Preparing for an event is not all about choosing the best clothes and accessories to wear. It also includes the proper care for your skin so that you will look beautifully radiant on a special day. In connection to this, you must aim at having a fresh face and pretty hands and feet.
How to Have a Fresh Face
1. Wash your face using a mild soap and warm water.
2. Massage your face using a deep cleansing cream.
3. Cleanse it off with a cotton wool soaked in rose-water.
4. Massage yourself for 10 minutes starting from your neck.
5. Take a steam of 5-7 minutes.
6. Use an abrasive scrub and wash off rough and dead skin cells and extract the black heads and white heads.
7. Apply a more tightening and soothing mask with peppermint and camphor. Wash off after 15 minutes.
8. Moisturize your skin with a light cream.
How to Have Pretty and Soft Hands
1. Take warm water in a bowl with drops of liquid soap, lemon juice and few drops of almond oil.
2. Remove nail polish and rinse your hands with warm water.
3. File your nails, and apply cuticle cream or petroleum jelly in the cuticles.
4. Soak your hands in the bowl of warm concoction you created in Step 1.
5. After 10 minutes brush your nails, dry your hands and gently push the cuticle back using a stick wrapped with cotton wool.
6. Moisturize them and apply nail polish.
How to Have Pretty Feet and Toes
1. Remove nail polish.
2. Rinse your feet with warm water and apply cuticle cream or petroleum jelly on the cuticles.
3. Soak your feet in the basin with warm water,salt,few drops of liquid soap, almond oil and lemon juice for 20 minutes.
4. Brush your nails and scrub off the dead and hard skin with pumice stone and dab dry.
5. Push the cuticles back using a stick wrapped in cotton wool.
6. Apply moisturizer and apply nail color that looks elegant on your feet.